From: Sierk Bornemann <Sierk Bornemann epost de>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:36:01 -0800
To: darin bentspoon com,ettore ximian com
Subject: New entries on the RDF-driven News channel list of Nautilus  and
Evolution

Hi!

I've got two new URLs (german) to put onto the News Channel list of
Nautilus and Evolution:
http://www.welt.de/service/newsticker/ticker.xml (webmaster to be
eventually contacted is Jan Giesau <jg welt de>) and
http://www2.tagesschau.de/xml/tsrss (e.g.
http://www.tagesschau.de/newsticker.rdf -- please try and check it out
both). Webmaster of that URL is bruns tagesschau de

It would be great to have two new german entries on the channel list by
default!

Thanks,
Sierk Bornemann

--
# Sierk Bornemann | Hannover | Germany
# <network publishing & web applications/

------ End of Forwarded Message