Re: [Nautilus-list] Adding programs to the applications menus

On 26 Feb 2002, David Bordoley wrote:

> Should i file a bug report in nautilus? I don't think there is a way to
> create them on the panel either, well at least from a users point of
> view.

I can't test nautilus 2 right now, but you used to be able to drag a
binary to the panel to create a launcher, and then drag the launcher from
the panel to the desktop.

Highly unintuitive, but it shows that this should not be that hard to fix
properly.

/ Alex