[no subject]

The only hitch that I can see is that the progress bar will look different
(I am assuming that this is why users complained).  The easy way to fix
this (for nautilus anyway) would be to cut and paste code from
libnautilus-private/nautilus-file-operations-progress.c.  But I think it
would probably be better if we moved this functionallity to a place where
the views could use it.  There will probably be other places where views
will want to show a progress bar, so in the long term nautilus should make
it easier for this to be consistent.  Of course, this might only be a pipe
dream, and in any case it is something Darin or Alex will need to comment
on when they get done with the GNOME 2.0 release...

Well, keep up the great work!  I can't wait until I can use nautilus as a
web browser (or pdf viewer, or cvs browser, etc :).