Want to add "Eject" menu item to "File" menu

Hi All,

I am trying to add optional menu item "Eject" to "File" menu of nautilus file manager window..
Here file manager window is nautilus window for mounted media.
Nauitlus as of now won't support removable volume specific menu items in file manager window.
This can be done if I will be able to decide that window is volume specific window.
This functionality is provided for trash, where they will check whether window is trash window.
NAUTILUS_IS_TRASH_DIRECTORY().
nautilus presently don't have code to decide whether window is a volume window.
I need to add following files to nautilus.
nautilus-volume-directoty.c
nautilus-volume-directory.h
And provide macro like NAUTILUS_IS_VOLUME_DIRECTORY() to decide whether window is volume window.

Please let me know if I am wrong, or if some one knows simple way to do it.

thanx,
Rajeev.