Re: Newbie HTML Viewer Question
- From: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- To: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>
- Cc: Matthias Barmeier <matthias barmeier sourcepark de>, Nautilus List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Newbie HTML Viewer Question
- Date: 23 Jun 2002 03:42:47 -0400
There's a galeon view for 1.0.6 as well that is pretty nice, but i don't
think most distributors build it buy default.
On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 17:07, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> Use a web browser to browse the web? :-)
> Seriously, see if the "View as.." selector has "view as web page".
> For the web view to work you will need the nautilus-mozilla rpm or
> debian packages installed from wherever you got your Nautilus packages.
> Those contain the web view that uses Mozilla. At least that works.
> Or install nautilus-gtkhtml from cvs. I think Nautilus does not work
> with any arbitary bonobo control, but rather needs its own (bonobo
> based) nautilus-view components.
> I hope this helps although I dont have much clue about how all that
> works.. :)
] [Thread Prev