Re: nautilus2 background flash

Just since i've been curious about this for a while and it sort of
related to this issue(i think)

Would it be possible to make the icon view base it's background on the
gtk theme (rather than being white) if the nautilus theme didn't specify
a background.

I assume this would be a good move if we decide to try to move the icon
container out of nautilus and into eel ( i may be wrong i guess though)

Also would probably be an accessibility plus...

Anyway just thought i'd chime that idea in...

dave