Re: User/administrative testing: $DESKTOP
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: User/administrative testing: $DESKTOP
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 01:46:22 +1000
<quote who="Havoc Pennington">
> I'd rather we try a .gnome-desktop -> Desktop symlink and deprecate
> .gnome-desktop. I'm trying to get that working for the next Red Hat
> release, among other reasons so we have the same Desktop in gnome/kde.
That would be far preferable, yes. Hopefully my experience will encourage
Great minds think different?
] [Thread Prev