Re: combined patches

> I was under the impression that the system font would be used at the
> default zoom regardless of what the default size icon size is for both
> the list and icon view.

That's what I thought too .... until I actually tried that and noticed
that it looked crappy using a normal sized font in the list view. It's
because the rows are so high due to the big icons.

Generally the list view font should be one step bigger than the icon
view font at 100% or more zoom level. I'm not sure if that's the right
thing to do for even higher zoom levels ... but it's consistent with
current behaviour.

- Frank