Re: allow slashes in .desktop file names

Le ven 19/07/2002 à 20:48, Frank Worsley a écrit :

> > You should also test for "application/x-desktop", new .desktop files are
> > seen like that.. (Fixed a bug in gnome-panel with the same problem..)
> >

> I think we use 'application/x-gnome-app-info' all over the place, that's
> not cool that it changed ...
>
> Maybe a better way to do this would be to use
> nautilus_file_is_nautilus_link or add a function
> nautilus_file_is_desktop_file ??

Oops, my mistake :
application/x-desktop is used by KDE, not by GNOME..

I've made a package for Mandrake to fill the gap between GNOME mimetypes
and KDE mimetypes and application/x-desktop was inside..

But I think it is still safe to add application/x-desktop to the tested
mimetype..

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft