Nautilus: Throbber Activation Exception Error.

I have several duplicate installations of Ximian (Gnome), using their
version of Nautilus.    But on particular server I get the following
error:

Throbber Activation exception  `Unknown CORBA exception id:`
IDL: COBRA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

When I get this error,  Nautilus will launch several windows,  even if I
do a "Close all Windows" I have to close each one separately  log off an
back on.

I have found that this only happens if I have launched Nautilus and then
closed it, then later re-launch it.

I have removed and re-installed  Nautilus with no luck??

Suggestions?

--
City of Kenosha, Wisconsin USA, IS
mailto: tig kenosha org