Re: nautilus, nautilus-mozilla, nautilus-gtkhtml

nautilus-mozilla and nautilus-gtkhtml are both html viewers from the nautilus
1.0.6 branch and won't work with nautilus2. There use to be a nautilus-
gtkhtml2 view, but I think it was removed from the build since it was kind of
lousy.

However you can install galeon2 along with the gtk2 version of mozilla to get
a really good html view in nautilus.

dave