Re: property browser a11y & consistancy issue ...

Ben FrantzDale wrote:
On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 07:53, Michael Meeks wrote:

Hi there,

	I'd like to commit the attached patch to make the property browsers'
radio-buttons look like this:

	http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/foo-props.png

	Since - that's how it behaves, and not using a radio-button means we
have to re-write the RadioButton accessibility code, which is not
altogether fun.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say it behaves like tabs, not like radio
buttons? I'd think converting it to tabs would be more clear.

Hmm... Those properties are not _completely_ exclusive. Yes, tab's would make more sense here. Or and icon list as found in Galeon's pref's dialog, as found in Evolution.

Ciao,
Mathias