Re: Patch: file share support for Nautilus

I think it's a good feature, but we should use the script from XST. The
script is not distro dependent so it implements RedHat, Mandrake, Debian
(and perhaps SuSE and other distros) support.

Also, the XST future is being a set of standar configuration tools for
GNOME.

You can see the script that manages the NFS and SMB shares here:

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/setup-tools-backends/share.pl.in
&&
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/setup-tools-backends/shares-conf.in

I think that KDE will use those scripts for their tools (well, they were
talking with Chema about that some time ago...).

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos gnome-db org