Re: [Nautilus-list] Mac feature

As a complete beginner I am very nervous of sticking my head over the
parapet with a comment, but it does seem to me that I can do this simply
by opening up the tree to show the subfolder I want, rightclicking on
the file (whether it is in the window or the tree) and very quickly
moving it with the mouse before the normal rightclick menu comes up. I
can then take it and drop it into wherever I want in the tree without
any windows having to be opened. When I drop it a small menu gives me
the choice of move, copy, link or cancel. I find this an incredibly
useful and simple feature, having it seems to me virtually all the
benefits of two windows without the inconvenience. If I want to move
rather than copy I simply do a left click. Am I missing something?