Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus and mozilla-0.9.7

Darin Adler wrote:
On 1/6/02 12:09 PM, "Christopher Blizzard" <blizzard redhat com> wrote:

I would be more than happy to check it in if you want, assuming it
passes muster.  The patch is attached to this message:

That's great! I thought I was going to have to roll it in. I currently have
it flagged in my short list of "messages to deal with" -- I've been planning
to roll it in "tomorrow" for just over a week now.

The change looks fine to me. It would also be nice if you'd roll it into
nautilus-mozilla HEAD as well as nautilus stable branch.

    -- Darin

This is checked into the stable branch now but as I noted in another note the component seems to be missing in HEAD.

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard