Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus for Darwin (OS X)

Hi Sam,

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 23:32, Sam Goldman wrote:
> >> checking for GNOME - version >= 1.2.8... ./configure: condition expected:
> >> options [8297]
> >> ./configure: condition expected: options [8300]
> >
> > As Havoc says it does look like some shell oddness / incompatibility.
>
> I am using csh, but I also can use zsh, ksh, sh, you name it.

	It'd be worth pasting the check we use for the version of whatever it
is we check there - as in the shell code at those lines.

	Quite possibly we've let a 'bashism' creep into the configure. I'd
personally recommend using bash to try and run it.

	HTH,

		Michael.