Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus and mozilla-0.9.7

Darin Adler wrote:
On 1/1/02 9:44 AM, "Christopher Blizzard" <blizzard redhat com> wrote:

You will probably need the patch that's included in the 1.0.6-2 rpm for
the content viewer or you will get crashes on some sites.

Can someone get me this patch so I can roll it into the stable branch of
Nautilus (and perhaps HEAD of nautilus-mozilla)?

    -- Darin