[Nautilus-list] Refresh of metadata files

Hi,

I had a discution on #nautilus yersteday with tigert about refreshing
the icons in nautilus. I asked to know if changing the icon or the
emblem for a file was possible from a script. Tigert tell me that it was
possible to edit metadata files, but Nautilus wouldn't refresh the icon
until next startup. Would it be possible to add this feature ?

My script was for marking file wich I don't want to include for my home
dir backup. I add the file to a list, and change the emblem. Tigert
would like this so after a cvs update, all updated file would have a
special emblem. This would also be handy, for a script which look at
some kind of file, to "tag" the file found, etc.

Let me know what you think of this idea,

Thanks for your great job on Nautilus,

Bye

--
Damien Merenne