Re: [Nautilus-list] Malay Translation of eel

lör 2002-01-05 klockan 22.42 skrev Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol):
> here Malay Translation of eel for cvs HEAD
> it seem like  no string change, it can be used for stable too.
>
> can somebody kindly commit for me.
>
> thanks in advanced

I've committed your translation both to HEAD and the eel-1-0 branch.

Please keep in mind though that new translations and translation updates
are in general best committed through your translation team leader or
someone else in your translation team with CVS access.

Christian