Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch : final fix for flashing background

On 1/2/02 9:42 AM, "Frederic Crozat" <fcrozat mandrakesoft com> wrote:

> Should I also increase eel release number since eel API is modified ?

Yes. It's fine to bump the number in cvs any time after the previous release
goes out. And since you are changing Nautilus to depend on this change, you
should change the requirements in Nautilus to require this new version.

I'd also like to request the same fix be rolled to head. Because if you
don't do that, I'll have to do it!

    -- Darin