Re: [Nautilus-list] can't view HTML in Nautilus 1.04 after update Mozilla to 0.9.6

On 12/31/01 7:34 PM, "Woo Hsiao Kuang" <WooHsiaoKuang yahoo com cn> wrote:

>   After update Mozilla to 0.9.6 in RedHat7.2, I found I can't view
> HTML pages in Nautilus.
>   I found the similar problem in Nautilus-list Achieve, but
> unfortunately, I haven't found answers.
>   So, could any one tell how I can solve this problem?
>   To update nautilus, or get some patches?

As far as I can tell, you need to be sure that you have a Nautilus built
with Mozilla 0.9.6 -- no source code changes are needed, but a rebuild is.
So there would be no patch necessary. You probably want to find an updated
RPM of Nautilus. If you got your original RPM of Nautilus from the Red Hat
release, perhaps you should ask around and see if the Red Hat have plans to
update their Nautilus RPM for the newer Mozilla.

    -- Darin