Re: [Nautilus-list] Adding programs to the applications menus

> It seems that in gnome2, nautilus will be used to edit the menu items. So
> here's a question, How do you add application launchers?

Actually I don't think it's currently possible directly. You have to
create it on a panel, then drag it over to Nautilus.

However, this is a SERIOUS usability issue, and frankly I don't think
Gnome 2 should ship at all with this unsolved.

Are anybody working on getting Nautilus to call a launcher editor?

If noone else is
looking at it, or wants to do it, I'm considering giving it a shot myself.
Although I would probably need a bit of hand-holding.

The launcher-editor is not a separate executable is it? Is it a widget
somewhere?

Gaute