Re: [Nautilus-list] crashing nautilus doesn't call bug-buddy, AFAICT

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 15:08, Darin Adler wrote:
> I can't find the code that sets the environment variable "turns off" bug
> buddy in the Gnome 2 version, so I guess that's not the issue. (The Gnome 1
> version still has it.) Maybe Jacob can figure out why bug buddy is not
> working with Nautilus.

i didn't see the code there either - i was wondering if it was hidden
and you knew where it was.

killall -SEGV nautilus brings up bug-buddy.
killall -ABRT nautilus does not.

i am going to guess that eel/nautilus have enough sanity checking such
that it will have failed assertions before it walks bad data?

it would not be hard to have bug-buddy get launched on other signals, if
that would be helpful (i don't know if it is).

jacob