[Nautilus-list] crashing nautilus doesn't call bug-buddy, AFAICT

Is there some architectural reason why nautilus doesn't call bug-buddy
when it crashes? Or has that just been deliberately disabled? I'm
curious, because it seems like at the moment (1) nautilus crashes a lot
and (2) there are very few stack traces to show for it in the bugzilla.

If it is just a 'we don't have enough time to read through all the bug
reports' issue, then let this email serve as a polite reminder that (1)
I'm trying to read through all incoming nautilus bug reports on the same
day and (2) we'll hopefully have some Ximian folks working on fixing the
crashes soon.

So... can we get bug-buddy turned on, if there isn't an architectural
reason why this isn't feasible?
Luis