Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch for Sawfish-workaround

On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 04:49, John Harper wrote:
> Darin Adler writes:
> |But perhaps we can just require a newer Sawfish and avoid this altogether?
>
> Yes, I made the change I was talking about, but haven't committed it
> yet. It fixes the dialogs-on-desktop problem,

Great that this has gone in.  This bug has made Nautilus hard to use for
ages (assuming it's the one which makes properties dialogs etc come up
behind the main nautilus window).

I was wondering, is there likely to be a stable Sawfish release anytime
soon including this fix?

Cheers,
Chris