[Nautilus-list] Alex Larsson joins me as maintainer for Nautilus and Eel

I'll be sharing my Nautilus and Eel maintainer duties with Alex starting
today. Either Alex and I will be able to review and approve patches, either
one of us will be able to do a release, and we'll share responsibility for
all the other things package maintainers have to do.

Alex has contributed a ton to Gnome and Nautilus in the past, and I'm really
happy he's going to help me shoulder the load. We still have a long way to
go to get the Gnome 2 port of Nautilus done so that Gnome 2 has a Nautilus
as good as Gnome 1 (and a whole lot faster), then I know a lot of people
would like to improve the Nautilus feature set and fix more bugs for Gnome
2.2 and beyond!

    -- Darin

PS: Both Anders Carlsson and Michael Meeks currently have permission to
commit changes without approval; obvious build fixes are always welcome from
anyone with Gnome cvs access. Anyone else who is doing work on Nautilus and
wants special permission to make changes without maintainer review should
let one of us know.