Re: [Nautilus-list] Need help with bugfix in eel

> I think it's a sawfish bug. It doesn't make sense for windows to be put
> below the "normal" depth unless they explicitly ask for it by setting
> _WIN_LAYER or whatever (though I think it does make sense for them to
> be put above the normal depth if their parent is set that way)

It seems it IS a Sawfish bug. It works in all other WMs I've tried.
Personally I don't mind creating a workaround for existing versions of
Sawfish.
Do you think adding this, would break any expected behaviour? I will at
least test it out with several other WMs no matter what you guys decide.

Gaute