Re: [Nautilus-list] Need help with bugfix in eel

I don't know if this is related, but I've seen a similar problem
with Evolution where the second popup in the sequence of adding
an email address to my contacts list goes to the bottom.

I've resisted filing a bug against it so far because I don't know
if it's an Evolution bug, a GTK bug, a Sawfish bug, or just a
Sawfish configuration issue (like, I checked the box labeled "send
Evolution contacts dialogs to back) without realizing it.

But I thought if you're working on this for Nautilus I'd send you
a heads-up that it may not just be a Nautilus problem, or a problem
with desktop-generated dialogs.