Re: [Nautilus-list] RFC: website content

El mar, 19-02-2002 a las 21:34, Jon Allen escribió:
> On 19 Feb 2002, Yanko Kaneti wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >    Sorry to come a bit late into this but it looks to me a
> > Resources->Views  (or Components?) section might be appropriate.
> >
> >    As I see it , it would contain links (+some usage/install info) to
> > the existing usable nautilus views. The frist that comes to my mind is
> > Galeon - as a replacement for the  mozilla web browsing component.
> >
> > ...somebody has to write it tho, cuz i still haven't....
> >

> Hi Yanko,
>
> I'd be happy to add a views/components section if there are any
> out there.  I've heard various discussions of this, but I haven't
> really seen any concrete results.  Pointers to usable components
> would be appreciated.

The galeon component is quite usable (at least a bit more usable as the
mozilla component). Installing it is straightforward, just install the
one of the last versions of galeon (1.1.x) with it enabled.

Tell me if you need some kind of description, or something else about
it.

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ric users sourceforge net