[Nautilus-list] configuration question

Hi all,

I have nautilus 1.0.6, and I select that nautilus draw the desktop.

My question is: how I can disable an image as background?

either if I access background configuration in control center or use
right-mouse-button and choose change desktop background, I can not
disable using an image as background (I prefer a simple color as
background)

If I disable that nautilus draw the desktop, then I can choose any
option in background configuration and works fine

thanks