Re: [Nautilus-list] patch to fix .desktop dnd

jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> also included is a small patch to fix launching with the new
> gnome-terminal (profterm).  i don't know if that code path actually gets
> hit though (this was on the way to eventually fixing the real bug which
> was in libgnome).

Conceivably gnome-terminal should silently ignore
--start-factory-server and --login, or even use them.

(Though old g-t has a bunch of args like --login that override
preferences, or interact with them in some weird way, and I don't
really want to go down the path of command line args that overlap
prefs, because I haven't figured out what the interaction should
be...)

Havoc