Re: [Nautilus-list] gdk_color_parse () compatibility function

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 11:41, Darin Adler wrote:
> What is libbackground, and why is it inside the Nautilus directory?

I don't know, but the following suggest that it might be a mistake.
Notice the 3rd line where it says gnome-control-center.

[dwatson galois nautilus]$ grep -r libback ./
./CVS/Entries.Log:A D/libbackground////
./libbackground/CVS/Repository:gnome-control-center/libbackground
./libbackground/ChangeLog:	allowing shlibs to link to libbackground
(needed for metatheme).
./libbackground/Makefile.am:noinst_LTLIBRARIES = libbackground.la
./libbackground/Makefile.am:libbackground_la_SOURCES = \
[dwatson galois nautilus]$

I have cc'd Bradford to see if he might know...