Re: [Nautilus-list] [patch] fix regression of Danube color specification
- From: David Emory Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list lists eazel com>, dwatson cs ucr edu
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] [patch] fix regression of Danube color specification
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:10:42 -0800
Actually the first thing I tried was 07 but its wrong (it produces a
greenish shade instead of blue).
I'm guessing that the old gdk_color_parse () was incorrectly using the
first 4-bits of the color specification as the high order bits even when
there should have been an implied 0...
On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 09:37, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 2/3/02 9:39 PM, "David Emory Watson" <dwatson cs ucr edu> wrote:
> > In older versions of Nautilus the color "Danube" had a 16 bit blue
> > component of 7FF. When someone converted browser.xml to store 8 bit
> > colors, they incorrectly converted this to FF instead of the correct
> > value of 7F. This patch against HEAD makes Danube a nice color again...
> If the old value for the blue component was 7FF (which mean 07FF), then the
> correct new value would be 07, not 7F. Which is right?
> -- Darin
] [Thread Prev