Re: [Nautilus-list] [patch] fix regression of Danube color specification

Actually the first thing I tried was 07 but its wrong (it produces a
greenish shade instead of blue).

I'm guessing that the old gdk_color_parse () was incorrectly using the
first 4-bits of the color specification as the high order bits even when
there should have been an implied 0...