Integration of samba in nautilus

Firstly excuse my english, i'm spanish.

I have recently tried to become my linux box in my office computer (all my
office is working with windows)

One of the bigest problems i have seen are the samba shares.

I have seen that installing gnome-vfs-extra package i can put "smb:"  in
the navigation bar an see the samba shares.

The problem is that i have to map some network drives to work always with
them (i know how to do it from console, but ...).
Do you think about incuding a menu with "Map network drive".

And like in konqueror include the "network neighborhoood" in the tree ?

Un saludo

      Eneko