Re: Nautilus patch

Alexander Larsson wrote:

i,

The attached patch fixes some serious issues with the nautilus trash volume handling. Without this you are unable to unmount removable media if you have fam enabled. It also fixes possible reads of freed memory.

Is this ok to check in to Nautilus?

If not, We don't need to do a release today since there has been no other changes since the last one.

Thankyou. I've been wondering why I couldn't unmount my flashdrive when I used it with gnome. Much appreciated.