Re: lame view cache hack

Hi,

Ya memory usage is a concern, but in my real world use I haven't found
it to be much of a problem at all.

There are some things we could do here to try to cut it down -- reusing
the older views for new urls instead of destructing them, or limiting
the number of cached views at any one time, perhaps only caching
icon/list views in case you want to browse a lot of huge images or text
files.

However, if you are relying on nautilus' memory management to be
directly related to the location you are currently browsing you've
probably got bigger problems.  Spend the 4 minutes it takes for the
memory to be reclaimed by sending email to your mum :)

-Alex