Emblems rock!

I just discovered today that new emblems have been added to Nautilus-2.x
for things like photos, music, multimedia, etc. I just wanted to tell
you guys this this totally rocks and is an awesome use for emblems.

Previously I had custom icons I'd use for those type of folders, but
they would never match the rest of my folders and look a little goofy.
Now with the emblems I can change to any theme and still have my
"special folders" indicators.

This rocks! Thanks.

--

Steve Fox