Re: Segmentation fault......RH7.1SMP

Hi Tig,

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 22:41, Tig Kerkman wrote:
> Nautilus Version: nautilus-1.0.6-ximian.14

	That is indeed an old version with Gnome 2.0 on the way; nevertheless
there should be a fix somewhere.

> nautilus --no-desktop --sm-disable
>
> 8 time out of 10 I get:
>
> Segmentation fault

	Can you run it in the debugger; when it crashes type 'thread apply all
bt' and post the output to bugzilla.

> Insight/Suggestions..... Plesase help.   I am slowly migrating our user
> base to use Nautilus.  The users that use the non-SMP servers are fine.
> But my Users that launch Nautilus on the SMP server are not...

	Again, there is a huge amount of bug-fixage in Gnome 2.0, it might be
worth having a poke at the snapshots of nautilus 2.0, it's far more
robust, and fast.

	Regards,

		Michael.