Re: snap to grid feature

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 21:34, Reginald Melchisedek Poyau wrote:
> Standard Icon size:
> Cells would also have padding values
> Cpx == cell horizontal padding
> Cpy == cell vertical padding
>
> Icon position (Px, Py) as calculated as follows:
> Px = Px/Cx + Cpx, Py = Py/Cy + Cpy
>
> Cell viewable horizontal length = Cx  - 2 * Cpx
> Cell viewable vertical length = Cy - 2 * Cpy

hello,

thank you for your reply. you seem to have investigated more into this
than me. i made only a quick thought about this while turning the
computer off and going to bed but of course this sounds reasonable too
but nautilus is too complex and too new for me so i am probably the
wrong person that can handle all this stuff. its more something for alex
or michael who deal with nautilus every day to realize such a feature.
like you i welcome this one day.

greets, ali akcaagac

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de