Re: network neighbourhood in Mandrake 8.2

Yun,

The best thing to do is start a sourceforge project (www.sf.net) and
post your design there.  If turns into something extreamly useful the
nice people at Gnome will most likely take the project under their wing
and provide space for it within the main distribution.