network neighbourhood in Mandrake 8.2

Thanks ALL for the discussion of network neighbourhood, I learn a lot from the discussion. Now I am trying to make the design.

First of all, someone say mandrake 8.2 had releazied Network Neighbourhood. I have download Mandrake 8.2 and install it, but it cann't display Network neighbourhood in default. Maybe I need to use LISA, how to configure it? Does Mandrake must use LISA to get network neighbour?

By the way, can somebody give a space in gnome web site to hold the design document of my Network neighbourhood? I think it it better to upload the design and discussed by all.

Best Regards
Zhang Yun