Re: PATCH: bug 76293 and bug 48317

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Calum Benson wrote:

> Dave Bordoley wrote:
> >

> > Perhaps we should change duplicate than, since this is a hig
> > recommendation. Any suggestions? Just for the sake of asking does
> > duplicate need an accelerator, we already have cut and paste
> > accelerators?
>
> Hmm, the HIG doesn't have a recommendation for Duplicate, but the one
> that springs to mind (other than Ctrl+D) would be Shift+Ctrl+C, since
> it's kind of an "extended copy".

But it does seem to make it harder to use (Shift+Ctrl is an awkward
combination) Nautilus for normal file manager actions in favor of an
action that I don't think any nautilus user use regularly.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a lonely alcoholic senator who dotes on his loving old ma. She's a
vivacious renegade research scientist from a different time and place. They
fight crime!