Re: Let's remove the Nautilus News sidepanel

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 23:35, Alex Larsson wrote:

    > On windows it is "Folders" which makes sense and sounds like a good
    > name.

    Seems like a random new name for "Directories", which I'm not sure makes a
    lot of sense.

Well yeah, and they both make more sense than "Tree". I guess we should
use "Folders" because we use the term "folder" on Gnome when speaking
about directories - at least my desktop menu says "New Folder".

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::