Re: Let's remove the Nautilus News sidepanel

I think ditching the sidepanel all together isn't really a good idea,
but it does need some work. Actually i've seen some screenshot that dave
camp did of a potential new ui for the sidebar similar to the sidebar
used in most other programs like galeon. Sidebar for history and maybe
bookmarks is still a good thing. I wouldn't mind seing the list and tree
view merged though into an osX style tree sometime in the future.

dave