Re: [Nautilus-list] bug 75214: preferences:/// etc. should be read-only

On 25 Apr 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Diego González <diego pemas net> writes:
> > 	1) at gnome-vfs level
> I think this is right.
> > 	The ugly thing is that nautilus put an emblem to show the non writeable
> > nature of the folders, which is ugly.
> We used to have a hack where that emblem only appeared on files if the
> directory was writeable. Maybe you don't make the directory read-only?
> Or maybe the Nautilus hack is broken.

That is only for the icons in the icon view, not on the icon in the

He's an immortal shark-wrestling master criminal on a search for his missing
sister. She's a man-hating paranoid traffic cop living on borrowed time. They
fight crime!