Re: [Nautilus-list] bug 75214: preferences:/// etc. should be read-only
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Diego González <diego pemas net>, Nautilus List <nautilus-list lists eazel com>, George <jirka 5z com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] bug 75214: preferences:/// etc. should be read-only
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:17:47 -0400 (EDT)
On 25 Apr 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Diego González <diego pemas net> writes:
> > 1) at gnome-vfs level
> I think this is right.
> > The ugly thing is that nautilus put an emblem to show the non writeable
> > nature of the folders, which is ugly.
> We used to have a hack where that emblem only appeared on files if the
> directory was writeable. Maybe you don't make the directory read-only?
> Or maybe the Nautilus hack is broken.
That is only for the icons in the icon view, not on the icon in the
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an immortal shark-wrestling master criminal on a search for his missing
sister. She's a man-hating paranoid traffic cop living on borrowed time. They
] [Thread Prev