Re: [Nautilus-list] toolbar help question

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 09:35:10PM -0400, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> should the nautilus user manual and quick reference items in help have a
> help stock icon, if so i'll make a patch.

I don't know about the icons (is there a stock help icon?), but the
"quick reference" help item should go. For Nautilus2 help, we're
linking to the Nautilus chapter of the GNOME Users Guide, which the
Sun team is writing. We won't have a "quick reference" any more.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner