Re: [Nautilus-list] Question about assignment of nautilus bugs to myself.

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 19:50, Luis Villa wrote:
> > Assign them all to nautilus-maint bugzilla gnome org
>
> I'll do this via SQL directly to avoid spamming people.

Ramiro beat me to it but I've taken the liberty of also reassigning all
'unknown bugzilla' bugs to nautilus-maint.

The following people also have open bugs assigned to them, and I don't
know who they are or don't think that they are involved directly with
nautilus any longer:

+----------------------------------------+----------+
| aliabdin aucegypt edu                  |        1 |
| andy eazel com                         |        1 |
| gnome-desktop-maint bugzilla gnome org |        1 |
| jfleck inkstain net                    |        4 |
| mikef praxis etla net                  |       14 |
| mjs noisehavoc org                     |       36 |
| muet alumni uchicago edu               |        5 |
| snickell stanford edu                  |       10 |
| yakk yakk net                          |        1 |

Are there any of these still lurking on the list who'd like me to do a
reassignment?
Luis