Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch to add stock icons to the go menu

On Saturday, April 20, 2002, at 07:26 PM, Dave Bordoley wrote:

this is a patch to add stock icons to the go menu. Is this the correct
way to provide a patch, i just copied and pasted the output of cvs
diff??

Yes, the format looks fine and the patch looks great. I will apply it when I get my development machine set up again, but since that's going to take a while, I think someone else will probably beat me to it.

    -- Darin