Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-Mozilla proposal

I wasn't infering that nautilus should be pluggable like the ms
management console. No i don't think nautilus should be a word processor
or anything stupid like that. My point was that nautilus is more than
just the icon, list and tree views. It's a wonderful image viewer
courtesy of eog, a really good postscript view courtesy of ggv, and
could in my opinion be a killer web browser. Especially considering how
nautilus views allow content to be viewed inline, as opposed to loading
external programs as you have to in galeon(think pdf's). There is so
much cool stuff that could be done with nautilus.

dave