[Nautilus-list] Question about the status of galeon2 and nautilus view

This questioned is aimed at galeon developers, but I'm including nautilus
list as well since my questions stems from discussion on the nautilus list.

So here I go.

1. I have proposed that nautilus should ditch the nautilus-mozilla code in
favor of using galeon-view in nautilus2. From reading the archives of the
galeon list it seems like porting is coming along and the galeon devlopers do
plan on creating a galeon-view. Am I correct in this assumption.

2. I also notice that it seems galeon is changing it's embeded interface so
that it can use other renderers besides mozilla (aka gtkhtml)?

3. If mozgtkembed2 is not available or not completely ported will galeon use
gtkhtml as a short term solution.

thanks for comments

dave